Gator-Tot is 20 months old
This is my first post on Tot School. I will start to formally plan out Tot School over the summer when I start school for Senior. So for the time being, these are just a few of the activities that I have been doing with G-Tot.
He "helped" big brother do some planting for his Spring Surprises Unit Study.
We played with blocks. We stacked, counted and sorted by color.

His favorite was to play "basketball".

Senior and G-tot are playing with the wooden train. Senior loved the idea of "teaching" G.

Coloring a St. Patty's Day picture green.

Today, we played with a Spring Sensory Bucket. I got the idea from No Time for Flashcards. This was G-Tot's first sensory bucket and the bird seed was perfect. He loved every second of it. We spent most of the time learning to keep the seed in the bucket but at least the birds are going to be happy!

He searched for plastic frogs and snakes but his favorite was the scoop, funnel and plastic eggs. He played for so long, I had to move him into the shade :)





Such a fun week! Im sure he will LOVE Tot School! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch fun times. I think you all had a fun time on your first week. I can not wait to see what else you come up with.
ReplyDelete