Thursday, July 15, 2010

It is Done! I think

After weeks and weeks of hard work and late nights, the homeshool room is ready. Right now, I am just going to post an overview but might have more detailed posts to follow.

Here is the view from the door, looking in. Spot the tiny-tot ready for school :)


Mommy's messy desk.


Our main book shelf with CD player and Tot Trays. The blue line is our time line.


Our morning board (a whole post by its self), white board, and the boy's book baskets.

Our calender and a toy box with tons of storage. This room will also serve as a guest room when we have visitors, but I think the bed is a perfect reading/snuggle spot. I also have a "clothesline" across the window to display the boy's work.


Another view of Senior's work space.


Here is Gator-Tot's work area. I think it is in need of something, hmm.


So there it is. I am so relieved to finally have it done. Now, on to more planning :)

5 comments:

  1. I love it!! We are using my dining room and I am trying to figure out how to put up the timeline and calendar items without destroying my walls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy, everything in the room is removable.
    The timeline is painters tape. Everything else is up with adhesive putty (sticky tac) and 3m hooks. Except the white board that is screwed into the wall.
    If you are talking "distroy" as in school just threw up in my dining room, then here are a few ideas: I've seen white board and chalk board "wallies" that can be taken down, I have seen lots of MFW users that make the timeline out of poster board taped together. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your class room is lovely and spacious! When do you start your year? I go year round. My girls like the Summer Science... it doesn't feel like school to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome! I haven't visited your blog in a while...You are so organized! I may have to come and take a look in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new follower to your blog - Love the Gators!!!! We live near Gator country! If you stop by my blog, many giveaway for curriculum items and manipulatives for your Seniors age! http://conkklan5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete