Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Plan

I am not a big one for making schedules. I tend to like the word "routine" much better, that way I don't feel like a failure when I don't finish my "schedule".

Believe me, I know better than planning out every minute of the day when I have a 24 and 7 month-old. But here is a goal of what I would like our day to be...

Sorry for the poor quality- maybe someone can teach me how to place documents on blogger :)

Most likely what will happen is: 2 year-old temper tantrums, 6 year-old temper tantrums, hungry nursing baby wanting to eat, baby climbing all over the desks, diapers, fevers, vomiting, etc, etc, etc. In that case, we will just get the basics in while the little ones nap and that will be OK too. The beauty of homeschool!

Our extras:

Monday- Co-Op from 9am-12pm (this will be our light MFW day)
Friday- Beginning Recorder Class from 11-11:30am
*We still need to schedule speech classes.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say you have totally cracked-me-up! I love your comment below your schedule.....a homeschool classroom with babies. Too funny! I'm with you on the routine thing. A schedule just looks nice on paper! When do you start your MFW?
    Monica

    ReplyDelete