Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week in Review #25

Week #25 was actually two weeks ago. Last week was our spring break and we had family in town. Lets see if I can remember what we did two weeks ago ;-)

Math U See: Lesson 28

First Language Lessons: Lessons 90-92

Writing with Ease: Week #23

All About Spelling: Level 2, Step #8

Reading: Here are just a few of our favorites from the book basket selections...



Here are the books that Senior read over the past two weeks:

He finished up "Little House on the Prairie"



Adventures (week #23): In Bible, we continued to study Jesus as the "Head of the Body". In history, we studied: Maine, Missouri, Arkansas, and Michigan. Science was a continuation of the human body- specifically the senses.

I have not been doing a good job of taking pictures during school but here are some pictures that I have taken over the past two weeks.


Freshman is WALKING!!
Senior went to our homeschool support group's winter party and had a great time.


Working on a craft at the party.

Playing at the park with family.






4 comments:

  1. Hi Erin!
    ...just wanted to let you know that we are starting a MFW Homeschool Highlights link up in the coming weeks. If you're interested, stop by and let me know!

    :: Happy Homeschooling! ::
    Kathi @ A Heart Like Water
    http://6arrows.blogspot.com/ A Heart Like Water

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cheeks on your boys are sooo cute!! I like the photos you have this week. Watch out! Here comes baby walk'in ... how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey we are doing ECC. In fact, I am doing a co-op on Thurs am for the geography games, missionary highlights, science projects, etc. Wanta join us? It's five families (12 kids). Are going to do ECC?

    ReplyDelete