Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer Fun 2010

As any of my blog readers can tell, we took a much needed summer break. Once I sent in my attendance to the state with 180 days completed, I lost my desire to plan. I will post a wrap-up of Adventures and our 1st grade year and my plans for the 2011-2012 year soon.

Apparently, not only was I bad about blogging but also taking pictures in general. Here is a little of our summer fun.

We started the summer celebrating Senior's 7th birthday....several times. Here is the Lego cake I made him on his actual birthday.

Then, PaPa and Grandma flew in from Florida to help us celebrate again ;-)

Building birthday presents.

Having outdoor fun with "chalk paint".


On Father's Day, Daddy wanted to take the boys to the science museum.





We also went blueberry picking.

My "Little Sal".


The family made ice cream several times to stay cool.

Senior spent hours and hours building Legos and reading this summer.


Summer is almost over and I am looking forward to and planning for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment