Friday, December 3, 2010

Tot School~ No Theme

Gator-Tot is 27 months-old
Freshman is 11 months-old
Tot School

Week #14
Theme: No real theme this week
Letter focus: I

Tot-Trays

Our trays this week: December Playdough, December Sensory Bin, tonging red and green pom poms, Christmas flower small spaces, wooden puzzles.

The boys have had a lot of fun with the sensory bucket. I loved hearing Gator-Tot say, "baaby Jejus" as he played!

The playdough is also a big hit! I think it is my favorite sent so far!

He seemed to like the small spaces although he did not pull it out too many times. He also started to pull the flowers apart.

Tonging was the hit of the week! This was the first time we attempted this skill and he did great!

Activities

I didn't have a theme planned for this week (I am working on Christmas themes for the rest of the month). We did a few letter "I" activites this week which is perfect timing to do "J" is for Jesus the next several weeks.

We dot painted the letter "I" from COAH, we made an "I" collage and coloring sheet from Homeschool Creations and made our foam letter "I" from Totally Tots.

Tiny Tot School

This is what Freshman decided to play with this week during school time ;-) He also started to pull up this week! Freshman is growing up so fast!


As always, head on over to 1+1+1=1 to see what other tots did this week.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of your littlest one with his huge smile and the doggie. So cute. I have to get our sensory bin together for Advent. Yours looks great. Nice week!

    ReplyDelete