Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December Sensory Items

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas.....

Yet again, I took inspiration from Counting Coconuts and her December sensory items from last year.

For our December playdough, I am using the same recipe with peppermint extract added. I split it into three and made red and green and left some white. You can't tell in the picture but the red dough has green glitter, the green has red glitter and the white has silver and gold.

Our sensory bucket is a base of white rice with lots of dollar store and Target dollar spot goodies added in. I wanted to make sure that Jesus was at the center of it all with sweet ornaments I found at Hobby Lobby. I also added in a little Christmas bin so Gator-Tot could collect all of his treasures.

I think they are a hit because the boys went up to the classroom while I was feeding Freshman this morning to play with them, ha ha!

1 comment: