
Whew! We are finished with first grade for 2010! We had a pretty easy going week easing into Christmas break.
Math U See: Finished Lesson 21
First Language Lessons: Completed Lessons 66-68
All About Spelling: Finished Level 1!!!
Reading: Senior finished...



and has started on...
Writing: I had to make sure that he wrote his letter to Santa and addressed the envelope.
Dear Santa, Daddy was going to write this but I am. Daddy said your elves didn't put our train table together right. Did I tell you that I actually live in Georgia? I want Legos for Christmas. Family fun and Tot-School this week....
We made gingerbread cookies.


Then while eating the cookies, Gator-Tot decorated his
Christmas tree with alphabet lights.

Then we counted presents to put under the tree.

We made
cinnamon gingerbread ornaments.



Gator-Tot colored a
Gingerbread coloring book.

We spent a day focusing on the real meaning of the Candy Cane. They colored a
Candy Cane coloring sheet from COAH.

Then we made Candy Cane cookies. I love G-Tot's face in this picture.


We had a great time looking at local Christmas light displays. Gator-Tot was just in awe! From the back of the van we could hear, "noman, cracker (nutcracker), and baby Jesus!!". This is such a precious year!

Our little Freshman got his first haircut today! This just makes me sad- he looks so grown up now :-( But of course he is just precious! I still can't believe that he will be a year old next week!


G-Tot wanted to show off his hair cut too ;-)

Next week we will just have fun focusing on Jesus and the Nativity.
Looks like you've been enjoying the Christmas season this year. Cute pics of Freshman's haircut --
ReplyDeleteHope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Wow what a fun week! Love the Santa letter. We also listened to When Santa Fell on CD during out travels. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI am so enjoying homeschool "with" you - love seeing your faithful posts each week and the fun stuff you do ---awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award - for more info about it go to my craft blog ...http://estherscardcreations.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete