Saturday, January 1, 2011

I HAD plans for last week.....

I had lots of plans for last week which included: a blog post to let you know about a few additions and subtractions to our 1st grade curriculum, making January playdough, making a January sensory bucket and printing some winter work for Gator-Tot in addition to getting my house back in order from Christmas......

What was NOT in my plans was an Emergency Appendectomy on Wednesday.

But His plans are greater than ours so I am rolling with it. I am thinking that next week will be a half week (only covering the 3Rs) while I continue to recover.

Wishing everyone a Happy and Blessed 2011!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! So very sorry to hear that! Hope you are recovering well. Blessings in this new year! Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I hope that you recover quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo - what a surprise you didn't need! Get some rest and recover.

    ReplyDelete