While I am taking it easy this week recovering from my appendectomy, I though I would do a fun Tot-School post. I remember when I first came across the idea of Tot-School on 1+1+1=1, I fell in love with all of Carisa's educational toys. I followed Carisa's advice and when family asked what the boys wanted for Christmas, I pointed them in the direction of toys that I could use in the course of school. I got a tremendous amount of ideas from the homeschool blogs that I follow, especially Carisa and her Christmas Ideas for Tots posts.
I feel extremely blessed that our boys had such a wonderful Christmas.
Freshman (12 months):
Fisher Price Pop Beads
Freshman (12 months):
Fisher Price Pop Beads

Fisher Price Count & Learn Piggy Bank- G-Tot has loved this toy.
Ball Popper- I seriously can't believe how much ALL of the boys have fallen in love with this toy!
Gator-Tot (28 months):Learning Letters Lego Duplo Set- Big brother's Lego obsession has rubbed off, ha!
Learning Numbers Lego Duplo
Melissa & Doug Talking Alphabet Wooden Puzzle
Little People Stand n' Play Ramp- Freshman enjoys this one too ;-)
For all the Boys:Magneatos- Big Hit!
Plasma Car- Senior and G-Tot LOVE it!
Bristle Blocks
Wedgit Starter Kit- I might be having more fun than the kids with this one, these things are awesome!!
Zoobs
Senior (6 years):Did I mention the Lego obsession??



To see what other Tot's did this week or got for Christmas, head on over here. Have a great week.C





No comments:
Post a Comment