Well....Actually it was our 107th day of school. Oops ;-) We didn't do half of the activities that I would have liked to but at least we had some fun.
The morning started when the boys found the pile of books I had waiting for them.

Senior jumped in and started reading to the little boys- LOVE IT!

Senior finished his USA puzzle.

All the boys worked on making 100 day glasses and crowns. Even Freshman colored for the first time.




We had 100 snacks. 10X2 M&M's, 10X2 pieces of popcorn, 10X2 teddy grahams, 10X2 grapes, 10 pretzels, 10 pieces of chocolate cereal. Gator-Tot loved counting out 10 of each thing, he doesn't need any help now ;-)

After snack, Senior had a few activities.
How many staples can you staple in 100 seconds?

27

How many times can you jump in 100 seconds? 193!!

How many pieces of popcorn can you eat in 100 seconds (completely chewing and swallowing each one before eating the next)? 18

How long will a chain of 100 paper clips be?

8ft6in

I am so glad that I got my act together and did this today! The boys had a great time. Senior did not take off his 100th day crown until bath time and thanked me at least 10 times ;-) I love homeschooling my boys!
Happy 100!! Loving the glasses! Kerri
ReplyDeleteYea for 100 days! Wish we could have joined your party!
ReplyDelete