Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tot-School ~ ABCJLM "F" Week

Gator-Tot is 3 years
Freshman is 20 months

Tot School

ABC Jesus Loves Me

Here is another week where we didn't go very in depth into any one topic. Gator-Tot really seemed to like the slight frog theme this week. In addition to our ABCJLM suggested songs we sang lots of frog songs ;-)


These are the books this week. Franklin is an all time favorite!


One day, it was particularly hard to keep the two little ones busy so I pulled out some shaving cream for them to write in. All three of them loved it, and Freshman only tasted it a few times.


After shaving cream they played with play dough.

Then, they dot painted.


And yep, the SAME morning they also glued. I saw on 1+1+1=1 that she has her little one glue with a q-tip so I thought I would try it. It is perfect, I had NO mess!

While Freshman just glued random things on, G-tot sorted our two shapes of the week.


One day during "Tot-School" time, we took a nature walk. The boys had a great time.


I am linking up to 1+1+1=1~ Tot-School. Head on over to see what other tots did this week.

1 comment:

  1. i just heard about those dot paints this week, already ordered from amazon!

    ReplyDelete