Our 31st week of school was a week of activities celebrating our risen Savior! This is our family picture taken Easter Sunday (not the best, but really what can you expect with a 2 and 1 year-old).
Unfortunately, I did not get hardly any pictures of our first grade work this week, but we get it all completed.Math U See Beta: Lesson 4
All About Spelling Level 2: Step 13
First Language Lessons: 104-107
I did snap one picture this week of senior's activity from FLL. He is learning about linking verbs and he actually "linked" his nouns to adjectives. Fun!

Adventures (week #27): In Bible, we continued to study that Jesus is the Servant. Our history this week was a look at Minnesota, Oregon, and Abraham Lincoln. In Science, we continued to study solids, liquids, and gases. We did all of our experiments but unfortunately I didn't get pictures of them :-( If you want to see all of these experiments and more, go visit my friend Jennifer at Training Them Up, she and her girls do an AMAZING job!





No comments:
Post a Comment