Monday, August 23, 2010

100th Day Planning

Today was our 11th day of school, but I thought I would fill you in on our plans for the 100th day. I got a ton of ideas from Ginger @ Ginger Snap Shots for some 100 day activities. A few of them need pre-planning.

I finally found a 100 piece United States puzzle at the $1 spot in Target.

I put the puzzle together...


Turned it over and numbered the pieces 1 to 100...


I separated the pieces, 10 per bag, so I could easily find them... Each day, Senior will be given the appropriate numbered piece to add to the puzzle. I know he will be so excited to have it finished on the 100th day!


Everyday, Senior is also working in his calender notebook. He has a tally sheet, and also has a place value sheet for the day of school.


I can't wait for our 100th Day Celebration! Only 89 more days to go :)

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! We have the same puzzle. Can I copy your idea?
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it! I am just borrowing the idea myself. I wish I was creative enough to of thought of it myself.

    ReplyDelete