Today was our first day of school and we are using Adventures in My Father's World. This year we are studying USA history and to kick things off MFW suggests a red, white and blue snack. Instead of a snack, we made a red, white and blue muffin tin lunch.
Senior's..
Gator-Tot's...
They have: star shaped PB & Nutella sandwiches, string cheese, blueberries, strawberries, red grapes, and vanilla yogurt with star sprinkles.
It was a hit even though both boys left the blueberries and strawberries. Yes, I know, strange :)
Check out the Muffin Tin Mom blog to see what other mom's came up with for their muffin tin meals.






What a great way to incorporate Muffin Tin Monday into their lesson!
ReplyDeleteI love the butterflies. My son will come and eat the fruit.
ReplyDeleteCute!!
ReplyDeleteOnce again, I will be checking out a resource you have posted :)
Congrats on your first Muffin Tin and the beginning on the school year. I have a 2 year old as well! She would have loved your muffin tin because she loves blueberries and strawberries!
ReplyDeleteThis is way too cute. I'll have to check it out!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the Muffin Tin and homeschooling worlds. :) Looks like you're off to a really fun start.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to MTM. great tins.
ReplyDeletethose butterfly cups are so cute! Where did you get them? Thank you so much for joining in on muffin tin monday.
ReplyDelete