Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of Co-Op


Today was our first day of Co-Op. Getting out the door with three children, surprisingly, went very well. It may have something to do with the fact that I started getting ready at 6:30- packing backs and snacks. I was very nervous about big city traffic and we actually arrived 40 minutes early-oops.

I feel so blessed to have found this group. I love that the boys will still have "school like" experiences like school pictures, PE, yearbook, field trips, etc. This semester, Senior is taking Earth Science, PE, and a Character Study. Even G-Tot has an "Ooie Gooy" class- fun!

I am an Assistant Teacher in a 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade Literature class which I am very excited about. After my hour assisting in the nursery with Freshman, I actually get an hour to myself- I have no idea what to do :-D

Once Recorder starts on the 10th, I will finally feel like the year has started.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great group, and what an adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time! I do not look forward to getting out the door in the morning either.
    Monica

    ReplyDelete