Sunday, September 26, 2010

Adventures in My Father's World Music for Week 8 & 9

While doing my lesson plans for the upcoming weeks I have found a few resources that might help other Adventure families remember that Jesus is the Rock!

In week #8, "Rock of Ages" is covered. I can honestly say that I was not familiar with the classic version so we are going to be using You Tube to help us out.



This is the version that we know.



Yet another one :) "My Hope is Build on Nothing Less".



Anyone besides me need help with the hand movements for "The Wise Man Built His House Upon the Rock"? Here it is.



Over at Totally Tots, they are memorizing scripture using Seeds of Courage (we LOVE this CD). Track #8 is Psalm 62: 1-2 that is noted in week #9. Totally Tots has made printables to go along with it.

I hope this helps someone out. Have a great few weeks studying our ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment