Friday, September 24, 2010

Tot School ~ E is for Elephant and Elmo

Gator-Tot is 25 months old
Freshman is 8 months old
Tot School
Week #7
Theme: E is for Elephant and Elmo
Letter Focus: E

Tot-Trays


This weeks trays: "apple" playdough, "apple" sensory bucket, Pom Pom spooning, button shape sorting, fishing puzzle, stacking toy.

G-tot's favorite tray was the pom pom spooning. He loved it!

We even worked on sorting into large, medium, and "baby".


Themed Activities

We made our "elephant E" from Totally Tots.

We did some E is for Elephant puzzles from Confessions of a Homeschooler. He can't quite work the mini clothes pins but loved putting the paper in while I "chomped" down. He can now identify 1, 2, 4, & 5! We are still working on counting, he still wants to count, "1, 2, 2, 2, 4, 5...." :-D

After we read the book "Elmer" we made Elmer by gluing some tissue paper squares onto a coloring sheet. He loved this!


Elmo was included with coloring sheets and lots of books.

Mommy's Favorite

Last night while playing with big brother, G-tot got a nice egg on the head. G absolutely loved holding the Spiderman ice pack on his head!

Such a little ham!

Tiny Tot School

Ugh, my little Freshman! I could just squeeze those cheeks!

Go over to 1+1+1=1 to see what other tots did this week.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you about squeezing Freshman's cheeks - I think G-Tot looks pretty squeezalicious, too! :) I love the pom-pom sorting activity. I've done that before but never even thought to have them sort them into different sized bowls. Looks like y'all had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete