Gator-Tot is 24 months
Freshman is 8 months
Freshman is 8 months
Our Trays this week: "Sunflower" playdough (with A,B,C,D and dinosaur cookie cutters), "Sunflower" sensory bucket, bead lacing on pipe cleaners, dinosaur matching, color (green, yellow, blue) sorting, Peg Stacker Toy
Surprisingly, the dinosaurs were not played with much. Even after I put them in the sensory bucket, G-Tot really didn't care for them?
I'm glad they played with the playdough again this week because I have a new one for September next week :-D
Theme
Here is G playing with the Dinosaur Tot Pack from 1+1+1=1. He really enjoyed the Head and Tail matching.
I thought it would be fun to break out the Dinosaur Silly Bands for this week (I actually forgot to give them to Senior for Christmas- oops! but I have an excuse- I was in labor). It turned into an unexpected fine motor exercise :)
Dot painting is still a hit! I got the printable from Confessions of a Homeschooler.
We also made D is for Duck, and a Shape Dinosaur from No Time for Flashcards.
As always, we made our foam alphabet craft from Totally Tots- D is for Dinosaur.
Non-Themed
We hunted for green!
Freshman was as sweet as ever!
Books from this week....





I can't wait for fall, so to kick things off, next week is all about APPLES! I will have a new playdough and sensory bucket so check back!
Visit 1+1+1=1 to see what other Tots were up to this week.





So sweet! Thanks for the cute dino ideas. We're going to try the head/tail matching.
ReplyDeleteHey, have your read "How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World?" We did that one this past week, and it is wonderful! Both boys enjoyed it a lot, and there are tons of activities you could do w/ it.
Have fun!!
Oh my the duck is too cute!! We did a D is for Dragon for ours.
ReplyDeleteGreat assortment of activities this week (as usual ;)). The shape dino came out really cute.
ReplyDeleteI'm doing apples later in September -- can't wait to come back and see what ideas I can borrow!
I can't wait to see what you do for Apple week! I love the Fall!
ReplyDelete